Brookstone Promo: Just 4 U

 

 

I was so thrilled when Brookstone contacted me to offer my readers a discount!

Brookstone is best known for its unique gifts… especially for significant others of the male persuasion.   You know… gadgets and “guy gear”.

But it is also a great online store for housewares (if you’re not feeling particularly selfless it’s OK to buy for yourself too).  We’re talking bamboo sheets, patio furniture, outdoor furniture covers, air purifiers, and loverly holiday decor to name just a few.

Brookstone is also great because it has partnered with Upromise… a percentage of my spending goes into my sons’ Educational 529 account!

And just for you, you special readers of mine ;)

type 22SAVE for $10 off any online purchase of $70 or more at www.Brookstone.com.

Here’s some more Brookstone coupons.

MmmMmmm… I wanna go shopping ;)




New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here...

 

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails