Making More Christmas Presents

 

I have only one excuse for not posting much lately… genealogy!

 

I’ve been researching my husband’s family tree- Love!  This would of course be my dream job… researching family trees and getting paid for it ;)

 

Anyway, when I drag myself away from the census for a few minutes ;) I have been working on Christmas presents.

 

I made The Creative Crate’s cute mini hand-warmers – so easy!

She gives a fabulous how-to, with pictures, and even with my poor sewing skills, I made 5 in under 2 hours (with Bamm-Bamm helping me!)

I also used some of the fuzzy green fabric left-over from Little Man’s Quilt, which is harder to sew but also hides a multitude of sins.

The red velvet comes from a too-tight dress I bought at the thrift store (before the kiddos came along), and it was time to say goodbye (to the dress and the figure I have been missing for years now ;)

Anyway… I love them!  I think 5 are not enough. I gots lots a nieces and nephews who would love these!

New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here or

 

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails